The new vestry and side chapel were dedicated in 1906, and a new organ in 1913.

 

The church was flooded in 1912 to a depth of three feet in the nave. Previous floods had been reported in 1271, 1607, 1697, 1791 and 1794.
The one remaining church bell dates from 1767.

The east window is a memorial from 1926.

The reredos, which is a copy of an Italian masterpiece, was carved by a Mr. Minns, and was dedicated in 1905.

 

The painting on the south wall is by the Norwich artist, J.T.Heins, and dates from 1710.